Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wade Harrouff

While playing hockey a few years back, I took a hockey puck to my mouth. I know..I know I should have been wearing a face mask. How stupid could I be to not protect my precious teeth?



While my friends were consoling me about my missing tooth, I was pretty scared because Christmas break was coming up and I wanted to look for all the get-togethers and parties. So I called around looking for a cosmetic dentist back home in West Palm Beach. I was hoping I could get a quick appointment to see someone. Finally, I found someone that could fit me in their schedule. They were in Jupiter, Florida and the place was called Appearance Dentistry.



Well my appointment and consultation day arrived and I was pretty nervous and self conscious about my "grill."



I met Dr. Wade Harrouff who was the cosmetic dentist that was going to fix my tooth by replacing it with an implant. Not only was Dr. Wade Harrouff helpful and answered all of my questions but his staff at Appearance Dentistry was very helpfull in every way.



After getting a great price and an explanation of the procedure, I was given an appointment to come back to see Dr. Wade Harrouff.



Anyhew...to make a long story short, I had the procedure, and my smile looks as good as new. I'm very happy about my new tooth.



By the way...I haven't played hockey since...not because I'm scared...but because I don't have the time with school and everything.



So this blog post is a little thank you to Dr. Wade Harrouff in Jupiter, Florida for fixing my "hockey smile."

No comments:

Post a Comment